- Verify you meet eligibility requirements.
- Complete online application.
- Interview at our office in March or April.
If you are accepted, training begins on June 19 and runs through August 11.
Once you’ve completed training, internships begin late August or early September, and typically run for one year.
To be eligible for the Genesys Works program, you must be:
- A high school junior who is on track to graduate.
- Legally able to work in the U.S. and have valid documentation allowing you to do so.
- At least 16 years of age by August 1 of your training year.
- Able to work in the afternoons during your senior year in high school.
- Recommendation from a teacher or school counselor.
- Commitment to complete summer training program.
- Commitment to regular attendance during summer training and internship. Your participation in Genesys Works has to be top priority.
- Able to provide your own transportation to and from Genesys Works and your worksite. Many of our students use public transportation.
- Aware that Genesys Works is something you do in addition to your schoolwork. You must maintain good standing in school and at Genesys Works.