In order to participate in Genesys Works, students must be:
- Highly motivated and interested in building a successful future.
- A rising high school senior and at least 16 years old.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- Able to provide transportation to downtown Saint Paul or Minneapolis for summer training. This could be by car, but many of our students use public transportation.
- Able to work in the afternoons during the school year. This may conflict with other activities, but participation in Genesys Works must be a top priority.
- In good academic standing and on track for graduation.
- Recommended by a school representative.
- Willing to invest in eight intensive weeks of summer training.
- Recommended by a teacher, counselor or principal.